1. In a country where National Centre for the Performing Arts (NCPA) located?
2. Who designed the National Centre for the Performing Arts (NCPA)?
a. Heinz M. Springmann
b. Moshe Safdie
c. Piet Blom
d. Architect Vlado Milunić
e. Paul Andreu
3. Made of what building National Centre for the Performing Arts (NCPA)?
a. Gold and titanium
b. Titanium and glass
c. Glass and gold
d. Silver dan glass
e. Titanium and silver
4. How many people can seat in the opera house?
a. 2,416 people
c. 2,100 people
d. 2, 520 people
e. 2, 070 people
5. What it's silver white Concert Hall?
a. Venue for mainly large symphonic and international theater performances
b. Venue for mainly large symphonic and national music performances.
c. Venue for small symphonic and national theater performances.
d. Venue for mainly large symphonic and international music performances.
e. Venue for mainly large symphonic and national theater traditional performances
6. When construction begins?
a. Desember 2007
b. Desember 205
c. Desember 2001
d. Desember 2000
e. Desember 2010
7. What it's The Concert Hall?
a. home for visitors
b. a place to keep musical instruments
c. home to a small pipe organ
d. home to a giant pipe organ
e. a place to stay for visitors
8. How many people can seat in
a. 2, 310 people
b. 3, 102 people
d. 2, 011 people
e. 3, 200 people
8. When the first concert was held at the National Centre for the Performing Arts (NCPA)?
a. December 2007
b. December 2001
c. August 2010
d. December 2006
e. August 2007
9. Who songwriter A Thousand Years?
a. Christina Perri
b. David Hodges
c. Avril lavigne
d. Avril lavigne and David Hodges
e. Christina Perri and David Hodges
10. Who sings the song A Thousand Years?
a. Christina Perri
b. Taylor Swift
c. David Hodges
e. Avril Lavigne
11. Messages that appear in the lyrics of the song is…
a. If you're hide your feelings, the people we love and admire will know our feelings
b. Save the feelings of love to someone, it is the best way
c. Reveal your feelings to your loved ones, it is the best way
d. If you're hiding your feeling, especially admiration and love, to those we love, will not result anything but the feeling of torture.
e. Not message for this song
12. Koala is one of the unique animals that come from?
13. The name of Koala comes from the aboriginal language which means?
a. Not drinking
b. Not eating
c. Not drinking and not eating
d. Not sleeping
e. Not eating and not sleeping
14. Where koalas can be found?
a. At along The eastern coast of Australia
b. At Adelaide
c. At Cape York Peninsula
d. At long the eastern coast of Australia from Adelaide to Cape York Peninsula
e. At long the eastern coast of Australia from Adelaide to Cape York Peninsula and inside the jungle
16. Which included koala traits?
a. They have thin and soft fur and have small ears
b. They don't have fur and have ears wide
c. They have thick and soft fur, have wide ears, and they also have large claws for climbing trees.
d. They have large claws for prey
e. They have thick and coarse fur, and have wide ears
17. How much weight a males koala?
a. 16 kg
b. 14 kg
c. 20 kg
d. 5 kg
e. 10 kg
18. How long the koala to spend time to sleep?
a. 500 hours
b. 50 hours
c. 1 hours
d. 25 hours
e. 20 hours
19. What foods are eaten koala if they were in the wild?
a. Wild animals
b. looking vegetables
c. Wild rice
e. Eucalyptus leaves
20. Why koalas are very rarely drink water?
a. Because they rely on water contained in eucalyptus leaves
b. Because they've been eating eucalyptus leaves so don't need to drink
c. Because their lives don't need water
d. Because in their bodies already are water
e. Because they rely on water contained in pine leaves